Told the family

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
So I told everyone in my family that OH and I are TTC next year.

AND I told them we're having a homebirth.

I expected them to be disapproving, but now everyone is excited and they think a homebirth is an amazing idea :happydance: They are very, very set in their ways so I wasn't sure how they'd take it.

They even went so far as to say we should be TTC now. :rofl:

Thats great!!! I hope things are going good!

Yep. :) For now we're sticking to our TTC date, but we are going to re-evaluate this time next year (about 3 months before we TTC) to make sure everything is a-ok!

excellent, very happy for you!

Hehe how lovely they responded so positively! I'm pleased for you!

Yey thats really nice, bet your family are so excited.
Really happy for you hunni :happydance:

So glad everything is back on track hun, Yay for next year xxxxxxx

Oh how great that they all took it positively and are excited for you!!! :happydance:

I wish is was sooner mind, we could maybe have been bump buddies!!!

xxx

That's fab! Glad everyone around you both is being supportive! :)

yay how exciting!

I would love a home birth but think i'll save that for our second as i don't know yet how i will cope with labour so worry if things go wrong, so first birth i think we ill have in hospital then after i know what to expect it will be home births all round. I am so excited for you and look forward to hearing your experience of home birth when it happens :)

Ooh that's great that they're behind you on it!! :)

aww that's so great that they responded so positively. I keep dropping hints but my in-laws just don't seem that keen! I just hope they are more excited when we are pregnant!!
It's great to see that you have such support though - it's really excellent :) xx

Thats great hun :hugs: A supportive family is so lovely x

awr big congrats Raf Wife! thats excellent news!
A homebirth sounds cool, I don't think i'd be brave enough for one of them. :S Looks like we might be trying around the same time next year, though I think I'll just be doing NTNP at first as I dont really get the whole charting thing!!! XXX

Congratulations! At least you know you could handle a home birth you did amazingly the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->