Tom Mcfly wedding speech

Lauren25

Reaction score
I don't know if any of you have seen this already but I needed to share! My SIL put it on my Facebook and said my OH needs to take some tips! It had me in tears but with the biggest smile on my face! So lovely :cloud9:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=27WufdasQYs&feature=m-trends​

Ergh, i want to punch him. Its everything i hate about weddings, cheese cheese and more cheese!!
:sick:

Ohhhh maahhhh gaawwwdddd!! I love it!!! I'd think my OH a right prat if he did that though :lol: I'll be lucky to get a "err, thanks everyone for coming. Babe, you look fit!" :rofl:

Ahhh I love him so much! I was crying at the end when he sung all about you. Only he could get away with that though, if oh tried it I think I would die!
It has made me worried about OHs speech though, I want something sentimental and sweet (not to that extent lol) but he's so not good at emotion esp openly like that so I can see him just taking the piss out of me for 10 minutes!

Just me that would hate it then lol

If my OH was outgoing and confident enough to do it I'd love it (I'd be embarrassed, but I'd love the display), but my OH is emotionally challenged to say the least. He can't even read our daughter a storybook in anything other than monotone :lol: There is a very high chance that I'll be writing the speech for him!!

If my OH was outgoing and confident enough to do it I'd love it (I'd be embarrassed, but I'd love the display), but my OH is emotionally challenged to say the least. He can't even read our daughter a storybook in anything other than monotone :lol: There is a very high chance that I'll be writing the speech for him!!

The scary thing is my OH would do it:haha:

oh my good god that played havoc with my hormones!

I am crying like a baby!!!! I love it! I totally hope that our wedding speeches are so full of sentiment and love! :cloud9:

(and never mind that-he is HOT!) :haha:

Why did I watch this I'm blubbering like a baby mascara down my face lookes like I have black eyes, such a lovely thing to do, let's hope she holds him to doing the dishes lol

Fuck why did i show this to OH, he said he loved it and it had given him some ideas!

Haha I'm glad I wasn't the only one then!
I told OH I was sending him for singing lessons!!! He would never ever ever do anything like this though (thank god really as he can't sing to save his life)
I keep telling him in his speech he has to call me his wife and everyone will cheer and just than he was like Noway and cringing :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->