Tommee CTN dummy users who were effected - Tried the cherry design?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Wobbles, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

So the nearesr to these dummies are their new Cherry design! They have dimples on them though!

Girls https://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/product/natural_flex_cherry_soother_girl_0_m_/

Boys https://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/product/natural_flex_orthodontic_soother_0_months_/

They have a reduced price of £1.49 but delivery is £3.36 so its worth it if buying more than 1 pack! I bought 6 to try these with Megan instead of older design they took off the shelves and its worth a try with Caitlin.

Anyone else try to use them after the others?

Also anyone whos willing to TRY whos been left in this position to if you enter promo code PAB09 as your checking out thats 25% off so 6 packs of 2 cost me £9.60 in total!

2. louise1302

louise1302 mum to FIVE boys :)

damn they only have 1 pack of boy ones available...dont think daddy would be impressed if i bought pink...im going to look out for them and give them a try as archie loves the ctn ones ...heres to hoping

3. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

we don't use these dummy's, but embo does with lily, as she had the same problems with lily on taking the tommee tippee ctn ones and she loves them, really hope it works guys :hugs: x

edit - i saw some very similar in wilkinson's the other day for about £2 a pack :D