tommee tippee bottles

jenny873

Reaction score
is there a percific way that the teat is ment to be, the teats have that little colic vent thing in does it matter how i put the teat into LO's mouth and where the vent is?

also she is feeding on 4oz already she is a week and 1 day old and has been a little bit constipated yesterday and today, is there anything you can give them to help them poo, feel so sorry for her shes been really frustrated, shes threw back up two of her bottles but seems a little bit better today x

Not sue on the bottles.

I would say give her some water in between feeds that should help her go for a poo.

Hope she is pooing soon :hugs:

I use those bottles and dont play much attention to where the vent lies, not sure if it makes a difference :shrug:

Cool boiled water for constipation possible consider a different formula?

xx

You put the little vent to the top when feeding (i.e. just under the nose) to get make sure the anti-colic device does it's job.

And I also agree try water between feeds.

Failing that check your milk, my LO was constipated on SMA so we changed to Cow & Gate as it has prebiotics in it, he was fine. But we still give a little water.

Cx

o i hope i dont have to change my milk ive stocked up on sma lol.

i tried the water and shes been fine pooing today! is it ok to carry on with the water all the time now x

Jenny I was same - Moved over to Cow & gate also!

Take SMA back and exchange @ Boots if you do change ;)

Jenny I was same - Moved over to Cow & gate also!

Take SMA back and exchange @ Boots if you do change ;)

is that even if i didnt buy it at boots? i baught it in somerfields :s so looks like im going to have to change her milk then, is cow and gate straight forward like sma just 1 milk for 1 age group because all those different milk formulas confuse me! xxx

o i hope i dont have to change my milk ive stocked up on sma lol.

i tried the water and shes been fine pooing today! is it ok to carry on with the water all the time now x

yes giving her water inbetween feeds will be fine

is that even if i didnt buy it at boots? i baught it in somerfields :s so looks like im going to have to change her milk then, is cow and gate straight forward like sma just 1 milk for 1 age group because all those different milk formulas confuse me! xxx
Somerfield don't do cow & gate which is very annoying! Well the one near me doesn't and its 5 mins away!

An yer Boots or Tesco - thats where you bought from right ;) :mrgreen:

We had the tommee tippee closer to nature bottles but Jasmine didn't agree with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->