Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottles

Jules

Mummy of 1 Girl & 1 Boy
Reaction score
Just thought i'd let you know Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature bottles are half price in tesco at the minute. 3 x 260ml bottles with teats 4.99. Had been 9.99. Got myself 6. and also got some of those milk dispensers you can put in bottle and just empty the milk in when its time for a feed. They were 3.57 for 6.

Theres lots of Tommee offers on atm :D

www.babyandbump.com/shop-til-you-drop/20667-tommee-tippee-half-price-sterilisers-breast-pumps-bottles-more.html

pumps, sterilisers, bottles, breast pads ... 2 for x on other things!

Thanks Wobbles! I saw the sterilisers brill offer for anyone wanting to buy , they include 4 bottles too, i am being given an electric one tho.

Are the nappy wrapper things worth buying??? anyone used one, or am i ok using regular bin?

We have a nappy wrapper .......

OH got frustrated with it that all the nappies were eing squashed at the top so I gave up to make my life easier and its not a £15 bin lol (bought half price on mothercare months ago).

Some people love them depends what you want but defo not a bad idea getting a smallish plastic bin colours - a kids bin etc little liner bag and using that. Depends where you change bubs too some people just on the go in livingroom where we personally have a changing table attachment on cot and always change her upstairs (well 90% of time).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->