Tommee tippee closer to nature teats?

bev309

Reaction score
Anyone know whether the size 2 teat is faster flowing than the variflow version? I have gone from the size 1 to the variflow as Jack is always falling asleep during his feed & it takes forever for him to finish, it is starting to mess with what little bit of a feeding 'routine' we have. The variflow has helped a bit, but he is still falling asleep & don't know whether they are still too slow for him. I know the variflow is controlled by his sucking, but am unsure whether the size 2 or at a push the size 3 would be better as the milk starts to come out on its own when the bottle is lifted?
Any tips appreciated!

I went from size 1 to size 2 (same teats as you) as Caitlin was the same - a lazy drinker ;) never tried the variflow!

Definately NOT size 3 - 100% not! We tried her earlier on them too since she'd been on teat 2 since near enough newborn but they are still too fast - shes fine with teat 2.

Caitlins still imo a lazy drinker and have started to wean her.

Thanks for the reply wobbles - I think what I will do is buy one pack of the size 2 teats & try him on them before I buy a load for all his bottles & see how he gets on with them. I did think the size 3 would be a bit drastic but am willing to try anything at the moment:rofl:

He'd definately take in the milk far too fast on teat 2 hun :D

Buying 2 is a good idea - good luck, worked for me

x

oh I havent seen those, they sound good though.

What do you think of the bottles? I'm going to breast-feed and pump.

I love their bottles but fitting them in the steriliser is a pita but nevertheless I wouldnt change them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->