Tommee tippee insulated bottle carriers

karenmack

Mummy of 2 Boys
Reaction score
Hi have 2 of the black tommee tippee insulated bottle bags. In fab condition from a smoke free and pet free home!! Anyone interested for both for £3 and then 1.50 postage on top??

Hi have 2 of the black tommee tippee insulated bottle bags. In fab condition from a smoke free and pet free home!! Anyone interested for both for £3 and then 1.50 postage on top??

Would they be good for keeping liquid cold too? x

Oh hang on though.... could I fit a Dr Brown's bottle in it?? x

Ahhhh maybe not to be honest as the dr brown ones are quite tall where as the tommee tippee ones are a bit stumpier lol xx

Ahhhh maybe not to be honest as the dr brown ones are quite tall where as the tommee tippee ones are a bit stumpier lol xx

Ah bugger! Would you be a love and measure them for me whilst I go measure my bottles? lol x

Oh hang on though.... could I fit a Dr Brown's bottle in it?? x

Hi Hun ,
if these tt ones are no good try this

i had the same problem with my yoomi bottles, they are quite tall and chunky, so i nicked the kids lunch bag and popped a frozen cooler pack in with it
https://www.lakeland.co.uk/p13974/Polar-Gear-Folding-Lunch-Coolers?src=gfeed

You can get some really funky ones now the back to school stuff is out just take your bottle with you and try it for size before you buy:haha:

Would they fit avent 9oz bottles in them ?

Would they fit avent 9oz bottles in them ?

What size in cms are they hun i will measur my yoomi now xx:flower:

It is nearly 17cms tall

i have also used one of these and its even smaller because it has 2 compartments
https://www.google.co.uk/products/c...i=E29GTpagFYGx8QO5psGiBg&ved=0CJgBEPMCMAU4Cg#

Oh poo sorry i have hijacked your thread trying to be helpfull :blush:
:hugs:

if they are stil avaliable i would love them please.pm me paypal details thanks pip

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->