Tommee Tippee Monitor with Sensor Pad

lady3

Reaction score
Does anybody have one of these? I do and the sensor alarm keeps going off tonight. Does anyone else's do this? I keep running into LO's room to check on her, and she's fine. I'm not getting any sleep! :hissy: Could the monitor be broken?

i have one of these make sure it is right under LOs body and it is up the right way

Has anyone played/moved the sensor control?

Are you using it in a moses, crib, travel cot or cot?

Where it is laid is the wire to the side and not over the mat at all?

Make sure the mat is in the middle of the moses/crib/bed.

Thanks girls. I finally got back to sleep but turned the sensor off. Don't know what is going on. The pad hasn't been touched from the night before and it was fine then. I'll have a play today.

I asked if you had touch the default setting on the sensor control because your not meant to ;)

What is she sleeping - I asked because if a cot at 3 months it may be because of the bed being too big and her not - travel cots to use one you need a board underneath.

I asked if you had touch the default setting on the sensor control because your not meant to ;)

What is she sleeping - I asked because if a cot at 3 months it may be because of the bed being too big and her not - travel cots to use one you need a board underneath.

Oh. The sensor control. Is that the button on the side? I moved it after the 2nd time it went off as I thought it was for sensitivity. I really should read the directions. :dohh: I still haven't had a play with it, but will do this pm. It's being used in the cot too, so maybe she is still too little for it. She's a petite thing as it is.

My angel care system did the same the first time , the sensor was set to high so if he wiggled away from the pad it rang lol bloody thing made me loose 5 min of my life each time ..

I now put ti to 4 so this way its much better its only rang once to warn me as max's nose was blocked up

Says on instructions not to for some reason - We moved it and I think it caused us problems.

Could be shes a little small for use of it in cot - we used it in moes but we had a large basket and she made good use of it where as the second moses we had got put away after about 2 months!

We have it set in the middle I think.

Wobbles I read the directions today and turned the sensor up. :happydance:

That oughtta fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012