Tommee tippee slimline steam steriliser

M

MrsEngland

So i've been looking for a steriliser for a while and wondered if anyone has had this one? And if the tommee tippee bottles are any good?
Mothercare have it on offer this weekend for £28.66 with two bottles, bottle brush, tongs, soother and 2 bottle bags.

I am planning to breast feed but want to have some bottles as back up and so i can pump.

I have always founf TT bottles to be very good and use TT for all my bits and pieces.
Only thing I will advice on the bottles is you have to keep pinching the valves every now and then as they tend to stick and that makes the teat collapse and can make LO a very unhappy bunny but it doesnt happen that often,

Personaly I suggest to stay clear of the TT manual pump though, it leaks badly and can be a pain to put back together after cleaning, some have had problems with the newer model of the steraliser breaking but I have never had a problem with mine.
Have a look in TK MAKK because they have offers on their steralisers as well and you can get 3 bottles for £5.99 in there (hard to find somtimes though)

smokey is totally right on everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->