Tomorrow is the day!

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
Hi ladies! Tomorrow is CD8 for me, DH & I are trying the SMEP! Let the :sex: commence! :happydance:

How many of you have tried the Sperm Meets Egg Plan? Any ideas of success rates?

I have never tried it, but wanted to say good luck! Plz keep us posted as i would love to know how this plan works out.

I follow the SMEP plan. I also do IUI but I like to have all my bases covered.
My only bit of advice is to start testing earlier. There have been some cycles where I have ovulated by CD10 so now I start testing on CD8.

Good Luck!:dust:

We are going to try the SMEP this month also...sorta. I usually O on either CD11 or CD12 so we plan on BD on CD8, CD10, CD11, CD12 and maybe CD13 just for goodluck :winkwink: Sound about right? I am CD3 right now and am almost over AF so I plan on starting to use my OPK's probably starting on monday just to be safe. Goodluck! :flower:

I roughly follow the smep: I start bding every other night but earlier than the plan suggests... I usually start once my period is over. I do the every other night thing and start ov tests around CD10. when I get my smiley face ov test I do every night for 3 nights. I dont always do the skip one day then try one more night, as my chart clearly shows Ive ovulated by then and we are exhausted!!!!
I havent been successful with it yet even though tried it most months, but I had a polyp removed and Ive only had 1 cycle since then so starting all over again really.
good luck!!

Hi there,

I followed this when ttc my son. Started on CD8 March 2009 and got my BFP that Month. It was our first month trying SMEP. Could just have been luck but thats exactly what we will be doing this month on our first ttc cycle.

Good luck.

Wendy
x

I am also following that plan.. we have BD on CD7, CD9,CD11, CD13, CD15,CD17 ..poor dh is exhausted... :D

Good luck ladies!! Lets all surround ourselves with positive thoughts & vibes and copious amounts of
:dust::dust::dust:

We all DESERVE our :bfp: !!!!
Have an awesome baby making weekend!

I'm feeling so inspired by you all right now , my husbands going to be in for a treat next month !

Hi there,

I followed this when ttc my son. Started on CD8 March 2009 and got my BFP that Month. It was our first month trying SMEP. Could just have been luck but thats exactly what we will be doing this month on our first ttc cycle.

Good luck.

Wendy
x

wow let me know if it worked again...curious!

well we ended up BDing for 3 nights in a row, and I just got my smiley face ov test so are going to BD tonight so thats 4 nights in a row! I looked back on my charts and I realized that I often BD the night before ovulation, but rarely 2 nights before, so thought Id try something different. My hubby has a great sperm count so every day is fine for him, so many people say that you need 48 hours to replenish sperm but Ive done a lot of research that says this is not true IF you have good sperm. MY thinking is the more sperm up there the better!! If it doesnt work then next month we are going to do every other night without filling in the extra nights around ovulation.
Im also mixing it up between missionary and on all fours positions as Ive read these are the favoured 2 positions. good luck everyone!!!

well we ended up BDing for 3 nights in a row, and I just got my smiley face ov test so are going to BD tonight so thats 4 nights in a row! I looked back on my charts and I realized that I often BD the night before ovulation, but rarely 2 nights before, so thought Id try something different. My hubby has a great sperm count so every day is fine for him, so many people say that you need 48 hours to replenish sperm but Ive done a lot of research that says this is not true IF you have good sperm. MY thinking is the more sperm up there the better!! If it doesnt work then next month we are going to do every other night without filling in the extra nights around ovulation.
Im also mixing it up between missionary and on all fours positions as Ive read these are the favoured 2 positions. good luck everyone!!!

Good luck Sarah! I hope this is it for you.:hugs:

Our idea of using the SMEP kinda went out the window when I found ewcm last night............none of this BD'ing every other night thing! lol I don't want to miss the opportunity of fertile cm! More :sex: tonight! lol

Best of luck Sarah! You & your DH certainly deserve a :bfp:

Tons of :dust: to everyone!

Our idea of using the SMEP kinda went out the window when I found ewcm last night............none of this BD'ing every other night thing! lol I don't want to miss the opportunity of fertile cm! More :sex: tonight! lol

Best of luck Sarah! You & your DH certainly deserve a :bfp:

Tons of :dust: to everyone!

awww thanks!
so which days have you BD'd so far and when do you expect ovulation? you are using ovulation tests right? good luck!!

We BD'd on cd 8 (twice....hehehe) cd 10, cd12 & last night - cd13. I don't want to wear out DH, but I also don't want to miss any fertile cm! I'm still using OPK's, and have negatives so far.............haven't tested today though! Hopefully very soon the OPK will be + :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->