Tomorrow!!....Who's with me?!?

Happy happy

Reaction score
Good morning !!
I just can't believe our dating scan is tomorrow!!! It's come around so fast!!
I don't know whether to be excited or scared..I'm somewhere in between which is a very strange feeling!!
My appointment is 11:15 am. .who else has their scan tomorrow?! How you feeling??
We need to report back to this thread with updates!!
Good luck to us all!! Xoxo

Good morning !!
I just can't believe our dating scan is tomorrow!!! It's come around so fast!!
I don't know whether to be excited or scared..I'm somewhere in between which is a very strange feeling!!
My appointment is 11:15 am. .who else has their scan tomorrow?! How you feeling??
We need to report back to this thread with updates!!
Good luck to us all!! Xoxo

I do! 10:30 a.m. on Thursday. I'll come back and post some pics if I can. :) Good luck!

I am extremely nervous (but also excited). I'm just one of those people who worries too much. Having my hubby with me will help keep me calm, though. I don't think I'm going to relax until after our 18-week anomaly scan...

I have my 9 week scan this morning too. I'm super nervous as I always worry something is wrong :( last scan at 6.5 weeks went great and I have no reason to feel this way but I am such a worry wart!

Ahh good luck sandandsun.
My hubby is meeting me there..I've said to be there for 11 but he knows what I'm like to will be there earlier..as will I!! Haha.
He didn't come to our last where unfortunately it wasn't great news but I'm feeling good and think this will be our little rainbow!!
Eeeekkk! ! Xoxo

Staycb01- did you have your scan this morning lovely or is it tomorrow??
Good luck either way and keep us updated!! Xoxo

Good luck, hope it all goes amazingly well for you xxx

My hubby is meeting me there..I've said to be there for 11 but he knows what I'm like to will be there earlier..as will I!! Haha.
He didn't come to our last where unfortunately it wasn't great news but I'm feeling good and think this will be our little rainbow!!
Eeeekkk! ! Xoxo

Thank you! This is your 12 week scan, too, right??

Yeah, I'm definitely going to be early! I've been waiting for this appt. the whole pregnancy. No way I'm going to risk running late!!!

Hoping you have great news this time! :)

Eeeekkk! ! Xoxo

Thank you! This is your 12 week scan, too, right??

Yeah, I'm definitely going to be early! I've been waiting for this appt. the whole pregnancy. No way I'm going to risk running late!!!

Hoping you have great news this time! :)

Yes it is :)) no doubt I'll have my dates moved back though as I was only 10 weeks with my DD when we had our dating scan!! A little February baby hopefully!!
don't think I'll sleep tonight!! Xoxo

Had my scan and everything looks perfect!! I'm 11+6 amd due 30/01/15. Tried to post a scan photo but it's coming up with 'file too large' ��:-/ xxx

Congratulations! I had mine today and am also 11+6 so due the day after you!

Awww congratulations! ! I think baby will come 1st week in Feb as I went over with my DD then it took some gentle persuasion to get her moving then!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->