Tone - have I missed anything?

alio

Reaction score
Anyone know if I've missed anything with Tone? Where are you?! xx

She was online last night ... dont think much of anything is happening for her right now chick

Hi Babes,
Nope still nothing :(
Got my sweep in half and hour! Gonna tell her to go to town and then gonna walk all day and see what happens!
If not - im being induced sunday night!!
How are you?? Hows it being a mummy???? How was induction for you??
Hes bloody gorgeous!! You must be soo proud! Well done hunnie!! <33333

Least your LO has a deadline hun!! You're going to be seeing him sooooo soon!! :wohoo:

Oh I really hope things happen for you soon babes. This must be soooo frustrating for you x x

Well,just got back from MW! Had my sweep (ouch) really hurt this time! But she said she really went for it so..yay! Im having some crampy feelings now so that can only be good!! If nothing happens ill be going into hospital 9.00pm sunday night and i'll have a pessary. If that works i should be in labor around 3.00am she said, if that doesnt work i'll have another one and so on! So no matter what i'll be holding my little man soon :D EEK!
I cant wait to meet him!
Hope everyone else is feeling okay! Lots of labor dust to october mummies!! xxxxxxxx

Forgot to add: I'm 2-3cm dilated and cervix very favourable!! :happydance:

Fabulous news!! Lets hope this is it for you!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck Tone!! Really hope this sweep works for you! xxx

aww good luck hun, ur gna have ur baby soon!!!!

i bet u cant wait, hope it goes quick for u babe

xxx

That's great news darling!!!!! I was wondering what was going on? Us overdue girls eh?! Induction was fine, I'm sure yours will be. Either way darling you'll have your baby soooooo soon.... I'll keep a look out!!

Hope the sweep works hun!! At least if it doesnt they will be able to break your waters really easy with that favourable 2-3cm cervix

x

Yaaaay :wohoo: :wohoo: I hope this does it for you!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope it works for you, and you get to hold your baby in your arms soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->