Tonights Emmerdale, Poor Lisa

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
Who watched this evenings Emmerdale (thursday). OMG poor poor Lisa, it was sooo bult up like they were going to have an affair but they old dirty B*****D Derek. I can't believe it! I felt so much for her, did anyone watch it? I wonder what will happen next

Yeah, I did watch it. Poor Lisa. I hope that Zack finds out and kicks that guys arse!

I missed it too,the sound on my tv decided to give up so I was faffing around trying to sort that as all the soaps were on.

they were alone in the factory doing overtime & he raped her :( x

I reckon they will get plenty of complaints because it seems like people are complaining about anything on tv at the moment. But it was horrid, I am looking forward to watching this evening to see if she tells zak, because she has to work with him

It was sad. I love Lisa too. Poor thing. He is evil.

omg.. i did not know that happened! Poor Lisa :wacko:
Iv been off with emmerdale lately as its seemed boring but didnt think that would happen! I think theyly have complaints as its only shown at 7pm so its quite early for such a strong topic to be on tv

That Derek is awful, hope Zak does something. Poor Lisa, I think she is fab x

It was so sad. Plus the way she put Belle's upset over what had happened. :cry:

made me mad the way he went, thanks for tonight grr!

Do you think Debbie will force Lisa to tell Zak? Or what do you think will happen next?

i think they will find out - i might read the sky planner and see haha

Emmerdale is my favourite soap, I think the actress who plays Lisa has been amazing this week. She's such an underused character.

Yeah I watched poor Lisa it was horrible

Why are all the soaps so bloody depressing just lately though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->