Tonights OBEM

JessicaAnne

Mama.
Reaction score
Just thought I'd give you ladies a heads up (if you didn't know), tonight's episode features a story about a little boy that sadly passed away while it was being filmed. :cry:

His parents are so brave for going ahead and airing it, hopefully it'll bring people more knowledge on his illness (CHD)

ETA: Sorry thought this was in TV, film and entertainment :dohh:

I'm glad you posted this. I'll still watch it but it's nice to be forewarned.

Thanks for the warning. How awful. Poor family :(

Oh no really, last week on the preview when it all got dramatic I actually said to my husband it's ok the baby will be ok if it's being shown :( thank you for forewarning us x

I read this in the news, I'm watching now =(

My heart goes out to them and any other person who's gone through it :(

It's so heartbreaking. He was Born 20 days after Rory and has gone already.

There can't be anything worse than losing a child. My heart goes out to all the brave parents that have lost little ones :(

That was so sad :(
I didn't see this before I watched the episode and was totally shocked when they said he had passed away :(

I am just full of respect for the couple - so brave and incredibly positive about celebrating his life. Like Beth said, found it very powerful as he was born not long after my lo and feels so unfair that he has been taken already. Will be giving my little boy a lot of hugs tomorrow x

It was so heartbreaking :cry: They were so brave, I have lots of respect for them. RIP little Kaiden <3

He was so perfect. His mummy and daddy are so brave.
RIP Kaiden xx

Ive never cried so much at tv programme before totally heart wrenching. I really didn't expect them to say he passed away :(

In the process of watching it now and I'm absolutely heartbroken and in tears, especially knowing the baby is not going to survive.

Very brave couple, I wish them all the best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->