Tons of brown discharge

laila 44

Reaction score
At Drs waiting to be seen. It's days I have brown discharge... I had it and have been scanned twice so not sure what's causing it. Gonna see what my OB says :shrug:

I hope all is well! I had brown CM when my hematoma was bleeding.

Thanks girls. Beanie measuring 7+1 I'm supposed to be 7+3 but I've been measuring a few days behind from the start OB not concerned as that could also be margin of error. He didn't see hematoma but he did say he though he saw a bit of blood pooling near my cesarian incision. Believes the placenta attached close to incision causing bleeding. All seen via transvaginal ultrasound. He did however prescribe progesterone suppository...Urgh. I hope it stops

Hope it stops for you! You're really not having an easy time!

hope the bleeding stops for you! have a healthy and safe pregnancy hun!

Hope it stops for you! You're really not having an easy time!

Not at all!! This pregnancy has been a disaster so far. Wth. Here's hoping for an easy 7 months at least...

With my 2nd baby I had brown discharge/bleeding at 14 weeks. I was terrified! I went to the ER and they did a scan, they said brown blood is old blood which isn't usually concerning.
In my case, they never found the cause of it, and said that my Pap smear from a couple weeks prior had likely caused the bleeding.
I know it's hard not to be concerned, but if your doctor isn't worried, than I wouldn't worry! Big hugs mama!
Oh and my 2nd baby is now a healthy and active 3yr old little diva:)

With my 2nd baby I had brown discharge/bleeding at 14 weeks. I was terrified! I went to the ER and they did a scan, they said brown blood is old blood which isn't usually concerning.
In my case, they never found the cause of it, and said that my Pap smear from a couple weeks prior had likely caused the bleeding.
I know it's hard not to be concerned, but if your doctor isn't worried, than I wouldn't worry! Big hugs mama!
Oh and my 2nd baby is now a healthy and active 3yr old little diva:)

Thank you for the reassurance xx I couldn't understand why my Dr wasn't concerned it was brown mucousy looked like the start of a period! Then when he first turned on the ultrasound he didn't see the Hb right away so it scared me even more... Oh the drama.

I am spotting and its from a yeast infection - read some posts online about women spotting with no other symptoms. Might be worth checking out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->