Too broody! Help!

Jenba

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I think I posted on here a few months back but I am still broody! I think it has kicked off again as my best mate had a baby girl 5 days ago!

I have a 3 year old son and have been with my amazing boyfriend just over a year now. I don't know if it is because my LO is getting bigger or because I really want to have a baby with my OH but every month my broodiness builds and builds until AF arrives and then it goes away for a week or so. Its really annoying as the broodiness is getting worse each month!!

AHhhhh i just needed to vent :cry:

:hi:
I know how you feel, i'm EXTRA broody at the moment and i'm trying to convince DH for baby number 3 but he's not having any of it :nope: What makes it worse that my SIL is due in 10days. I'm excited but also know that when i see him it'll make my broodiness ridiculous!
Have you tried speaking with your OH? Does he want a baby with you? x

:hi:
I know how you feel, i'm EXTRA broody at the moment and i'm trying to convince DH for baby number 3 but he's not having any of it :nope: What makes it worse that my SIL is due in 10days. I'm excited but also know that when i see him it'll make my broodiness ridiculous!
Have you tried speaking with your OH? Does he want a baby with you? x

Its so hard when someone close to you has one! My friend is texting loads asking my advice etc etc and its just reminding me of what it was like when my LO was born and tiny!

I have mentioned in passing but more like I am testing the water to see if he completely freaks! We had a "scare" a few months back and although it really shocked him that I could have been pregnant he said what will be will be and we would be fine! I wasn't though :cry: which i was so upset about! I do not think he is ready but my body is screaming at me to do it! Its rather annoying!

I am too scared to ask him out right, I do not want to stress him out! :shrug:

:( aww hun, my god u sound just like me! i went all baby mad and scared my partner cause my lil boy was only 8 months old then..hes now 16 months old LOL and were just gonna wait a bit longer..maybe until ollies gonan be 2 and a bit or three by time i give birth..
what its like having a three year old? i cant imagen what ollie will be able to do by then? xxx

what its like having a three year old? i cant imagen what ollie will be able to do by then? xxx

Its amazing! He is such a little dude, talking and doing things for himself! Its astonishing how quickly they grow up it really is! If I am a bit upset about something he goes "its ok mummy" - melts my heart lol :kiss:

I think that is another reason I am sooo broody! I want him to have a brother or sister and I really do not want there to be a large age gap! I mean if I got pregnant now he would be four and that was if I got pregnant this month! :shrug:

I feel quite selfish. My friends say it dont matter if you have to wait a few more years but its soooo hard!

dont feel like you're being selfish sweetheart, its your body and your life remember! If you wanna have children close together (i dont think 4 yrs is THAT close either!) Then go for it?

See if u were 19 like me and had to get ur own house(we live in a flat uhhh...) and get married yet (weve been together 5 yrs) Plus he needs to complete uni i think... Then its understandable that ud wanna hold off but honestly, uve been together a yr so why not? its not a few months now is it!!!!
*hugs*

Thanks candyapple, i am glad you dont think I am being selfish lol.
I am 28 this year, we do live in a flat but its almost impossible to get a mortgage nowadays! I dont think our situation is that financially viable for another child but try telling the hormones that lol! So frustrating! Shame men dont get this broodiness, it woud make it a bit easier haha!

oh god tell me about it, id be pregnant by now and would have never had 2 depo shots and then the pill! Dohhh.......

Me and ben wernt financially viable at all wen i fell with Oliver, i was living with my mum, a college drop out and he was homeless living in a youth hostel due to his mum kicking him out (shes a psycho...) And his dads a raging alcoholic. Ollie was a blessing!

I think that ebcause uve already had one child, and know where u stand with life that 9 months is enough time to change stuff.

Tried getting a house with the councel? if you're expecting again and in a smallish sorta flat (ours is a 2 bedroom one) then its considered overcrowding and ud get priority :) xxx

Tried getting a house with the councel? if you're expecting again and in a smallish sorta flat (ours is a 2 bedroom one) then its considered overcrowding and ud get priority :) xxx

Na I havent really. Our flat is an alright size and my LO's room would easily fit two. Plus we only moved here in January so I dont really want to move away. We moved from a large city (Plymouth, Devon) to a smallish town nearby so I doubt there is a lot of chance for council housing. My brain says "no, its not a good time" my body screams "do it!!" lol :dohh:

well, i say go with your heart, if uve got a go ahead then go for it but u know it might not happen strait away :) so maybe start temping/opks and see where u stand with your cycles now and then act on them later? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->