Too busy looking around to eat?

LoveleeB

Reaction score
My LO is 6 months old and has always been a very good eater. Lately though, she is so busy looking around that she keeps pulling off the bottle! She's hungry and she'll cry for food but after a few sips she'll start looking around and stop feeding! Does anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions on how to get her to feed properly?

me!!!!!!! But I have no idea what to do to get her attention back - will be watching this thread!

Haha my son started this a few weeks ago. He would pop off my boob look around, have a chat and go back to eating. Rather funny while out and about lmao! He doesn't get as distracted so easily so i wouldn't worry Hun, just a cute phase :)

That's quite common especially because as they get older they become more aware of their surroundings. The only advice I can give is to shut off all TV and sit her at the table with you and eat with her, or just make it so there's no distractions around whatsoever.

My LO does this. HV suggested feeding him in a quiet darkened room but its made no difference. The only time he feeds properly is when he's asleep!

same here...started at 10 weeks and still doing it now grrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->