Too dizzy?

Marthea007

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I'm only 4+6, however at work today (of course) I had the WORST dizzy spell. I barely got myself to a chair before I fell down. I was sweaty, red faced, couldn't stand. The dizziness lasted for almost 30 minutes. My blood pressure and blood sugar were fine (the joys of working in a doctors office, they can't wait to stab you with things! :haha:). Since this is my first pregnancy, I have no clue if this is normal. Anyone else have really bad dizzy spells? I mean I've felt light headed, but nothing this severe or for this long.

I had this a few times with last pregnancy and a couple of times this pregnancy.

I was on the bus a couple of years ago and a woman fainted in front of me. She later told me after we got her back to reality that she was 6 weeks pregnant. She said she felt dizzy and thats the last thing she remembered.

Being in Doc office has its benefits and if your blood sugar levels and bp ok, then its just one of those many pregnancy symptoms we get that no one tells you about.......hope it doesnt happen too much for you xx

I've been having this too! I had to lie on the ground at work earlier this week and a few times at home. I just get so dizzy lately!

I found today though that since I was just taking it easy, sitting often and actually took a little nap, that I haven't gotten as dizzy. I've also had to be very aware of staying hydrated, I'm sure you know all this as you work in a doctors office but it never hurts to get a reminder :)

Thank you Ladies for making me feel better!! The more I got to thinking about it last night, we were so busy that I think I only have about one glass of water all day. :blush: Kind of a rough reminder of how important good hydration is!

Hey I get dizzy easily too, especially when I stand up too fast. Of course I was going to say check bp (it can run pretty low in the 1st trimester, I know mine's been lower than normal). But your right about the water, got to stay hydrated!! You may also want to worry about anemia as it's pretty common in pregnancy and can cause feeling weak & dizzy. Hope that was a one time thing and you feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->