Too dramatic

Awww hon dont let it get to you, i just stay in here, i like the lack of drama that this room offers, honestly i think that comes with age, we all grew up lol. Dang now i have that song stuck in my head "People are people so why should it be..... you and i get along so awfuly" he he he.

Oh you guys!!

My kitty looks just like that. Love him! He's my sweet little Stripey (that eats local rodents and constantly brings back the carcasses to leave for my dog. . . and then they both get tapeworm from the host. But, that's a different story entirely).

Now how the he!! do you post a dam^ pic?

Omg ladies I loved this post especially the DM Quote!
I have to admit this group is great

I hate to admit I have ranted when upset but only about me
I pray I have never insulted anyone else or there choices - honestly I can only control myself and no one else - too bad a few spoil it

If you guys head to Vegas have a blast and what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)

Omg ladies I loved this post especially the DM Quote!
I have to admit this group is great

I hate to admit I have ranted when upset but only about me
I pray I have never insulted anyone else or there choices - honestly I can only control myself and no one else - too bad a few spoil it

If you guys head to Vegas have a blast and what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)

Unless it ends up on CNN, then we need to all go on the lamb in Tijuana :haha:

I swear our vegas trip would end up like the movie The Hangover. If any of you bitches leave me on a rooftop, you're toast! :rofl::rofl:

Yeah we'd be getting chased around the pool by 74 year olds.

Vegas i want to go
and wouldn't it be perfect if DM was touring and we could all relive our glory days i do know i saw them 2 maybe 3 summers ago i felt like i was 16 again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->