Too early for Braxton Hicks???

KELLYBD

Mum to 3 under 3's :)
Reaction score
Hi

I've just had something really weird happen to me. I went to sit down on the sofa and nearly fainted. The next thing I know my stomach as gone rock hard and has remained so until I stood up and walked around.

I've had my tea late tonight so thought maybe it can have been brought on by low blood sugar, but the tightening feeling I've had for a few days and I'm getting scared now. Should I be worried??

Thanks Kel xxx :cry:

Sounds like it could be.

I had Braxton Hicks nearly every day from about 22 weeks onwards last time. And I am sure I have had a couple of mild ones already this time and I am only 15 weeks.

Sounds like braxton hicks to me. With my first they started at 17 weeks and with this one they started at 14 weeks(both times confirmed by a doctor). I wouldnt worry to much about it. Braxton hicks are very normal.

Thank you ladies, you might know I get my first one when my OH is working night's tonight!! xx

you are lucky because some get them earlier as 14-15 weeks...

Hi

I've just had something really weird happen to me. I went to sit down on the sofa and nearly fainted. The next thing I know my stomach as gone rock hard and has remained so until I stood up and walked around.

I've had my tea late tonight so thought maybe it can have been brought on by low blood sugar, but the tightening feeling I've had for a few days and I'm getting scared now. Should I be worried??

Thanks Kel xxx :cry:

you also have to watch TEAS you drink,because some trigger labour ;)
that is why they do not recomend teas while pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->