Too early to be this anxious

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
For a week now I have been waking up with this mindset that today could be the day and I need to have everything done and ready for baby. I know nesting comes into effect about now, but to have these strong of feeling already at only 32 weeks? Freaking myself out more than anything. Obviously, I don't want him to be early, but could it be a sign?

Maybe your just feeling this way because with already having kids you'll have a busy life and just want things ready? I'm 32 weeks too, feeling quite restless and unsettled about being unprepared but I know it's because we're doing alot of decorating at the moment and I just want it done already!

I guess that could be! We have a couple projects that are not done, but i just can't seem to relax about him coming early. Lets hope not tho lol

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I think I had all the labour signs from like 30 weeks and still went to 39+5 haha. Isn't it horrible how tempting delivery is at this point even though ideally you want baby to cook for as long as possible. I remember feeling like a horrible mom but I wanted my son to come out early just so I didn't have to be pregnant anymore :haha:

You are doing great hun I hope you keep the positive attitude.
Please do keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->