Too early?!?!

helensamantha

Mum to 1 daughter and 3 cats!
Reaction score
Evening ladies,

Been a LONG time since I've last been on here so I'm feeling a bit like a newbie again! Haha.

Anyways, I was looking for a bit of advice, or reassurance, not sure really!
So, at 4dpo (sat) I woke up feeling AWFUL. High temp, headache and just generally felt unwell with no appetite. Gradually felt better throughout the day. 5dpo (sun, yesterday) woke up feeling "normal", temp back to "normal" but also still incredibly tired. Tiredness lasted all day, appetite still wasn't up to much really but I still ate my usual meals. Today am 6dpo. Had a super restless night's sleep last night, at one point I woke up with the most awful stomach cramps, like really strong hunger cramps not AF-type cramps, the type of gastro cramps you get with a tummy bug. I didn't vomit or need to visit the loo and eventually fell back to sleep.

Today I have had on and off those same hunger-type gastro cramps with strong waves of nausea but haven't necessarily felt "hungry". Still haven't been sick or felt the need to be sick and have still eaten as normal in case I am hungry and just dont realise. Im still super tired, but I've put that down to a crap sleep last night. I know I'm too early really to be experiencing any "symptoms" and am probably just a bit under the weather. Or am I?! Boobs have been a little tender on and off and nipples a little tingly but nothing really crazy. But right now I'm just falling asleep I'm so tired and never felt so nauseous!

Come on ladies, analyse me :haha:

Progesterone- pregnant or not can give you everything you are describing. It is a strong chemical and is what gives all early pregnancy symptoms and PMS symptoms. Not saying you aren't pregnant just saying 99% of symptoms before AF is due are going to be from progesterone with the possible exception of Implantation cramps and implantation bleeding.

Good luck!

Thanks for your reply, cppeace. Don't usually get PMS symptoms as such, maybe a little cranky a day or two before AF but that's it usually. Which reminds m actuallye, I've been cranky already the past couple of days, oh let's hope there's a bean there somewhere! Haha. I guess only time will tell.....step away from the sticks Helen!!

I remember feeling absolutely rubbish on the 6th april this year just feeling absolutely exhausted on my birthday and it lasted a couple if days. My last period was the 22nd march. Im now 18 weeks pregnant so it does make me wander if my body reacted to an egg being fertilised c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->