Too good to be true!

Livvy

Reaction score
So I've been delaying posting here because I'm just so nervous it will turn out to be a chemical... seems too good to be true! But I got my faint BFP three days ago at 10 dpo, and then another with clear blue yesterday at 12 dpo. FXed that everything goes ok and the baby stays healthy!! I'm excited!

Attachments

• photo (16).jpg
    photo (16).jpg
    22 KB · Views: 51
  • photo (17).jpg
    photo (17).jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 36
Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months! :flower:

Yay congrats!!! H&H 9 months to you! :hugs:

So I guess it was too good to be true-- just got my period today, right on time. :( Must have been a chemical. I am so so sad.

Awwww so sorry hun :hugs:

Are you sure it is 100% your period and not just implantation bleeding?

Well it's heavy, like my period, and on the day my period was supposed to come. :/ And doesn't implantation bleeding happen before a BFP?

It can happen around the same time your period would. There are a lot of people who don't even get a bfp till after their period is past due. Implantation bleeding doesn't always happen either. There are a lot of people who don't have any type of bleeding. You know your body best though.

Here is a helpful link for you:

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/implantation-bleeding.html

It could also be what you said, a chemical pregnancy. Fx for you hun! :hugs:

Also, implantation bleeding can be heavier than what it states. I have read many stories of women who thought it really was their period because it was so heavy. I guess it all depends on how much blood you have from your previous menstrual period or how much blood is released during implantation.

Thanks kiwi :hugs: It's super nice of you to be so encouraging when I feel so down. :)

I don't fully understand it myself, because this was my first bfp so I definitely wasn't expecting to get my period. Granted, it isn't quite like a normal period because I'm not cramping like I would usually on my period... but all my other pregnancy symptoms have gone away. And I'm bleeding... a lot. A bit heavier than my period would be normally, I think. So pretty sure I lost the baby :cry: I don't know why it happened, but there's not really anything I can do about it, so... on to the next cycle?

Thanks kiwi :hugs: It's super nice of you to be so encouraging when I feel so down. :)

I don't fully understand it myself, because this was my first bfp so I definitely wasn't expecting to get my period. Granted, it isn't quite like a normal period because I'm not cramping like I would usually on my period... but all my other pregnancy symptoms have gone away. And I'm bleeding... a lot. A bit heavier than my period would be normally, I think. So pretty sure I lost the baby :cry: I don't know why it happened, but there's not really anything I can do about it, so... on to the next cycle?

Im sorry hun, big hugs:hugs:

It is so heartbreaking to read stories like these :cry:. I wish you the best in your next cycle! Fx for you and tons and tons of baby dust!

:dust:

I'm sorry Livvy. Be gentle with yourself hun <3 xxx

so sorry you have to go through this.

it might just be a scare and the baby may be just fine in there, you never know. i suggest you go to the doctors and get your HCG checked and a scan as well. when i lost my baby there was a woman in the hospital with me who literally woke up in a lake of blood knowing she was pregnant, bled heavily for 4 full days worse than a period and turned out the baby was just fine.

:hugs: sending my prayers and love your way :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"