Too Hard

RachiePachie

Reaction score
I lost my little Alicia Marie on Sunday 09-Dec-07 from a MC.

I was upset on Sunday of course and Monday showed some healing although I was angry but today I just am so upset and angry together. I can't believe it's happened and I thought I'd be able to move forward as the pain died down and the bleeding died down a little. But it's not. :cry: I feel empty.

Awww, im sorry to hear that.. don't really know what to say, but I hope you are going to be ok. Don't feel bad for feeling angry/upset, it's natural.. rip to your little one.:hugs::hugs:

I had a miscarage 6 weeks ago i still feel sad and angry at times but your pain will ease a little. I know what you are feeling, its natural to feel that way.
Time is the best thing. If you need someone to talk to just PM me. I am here to listen.
Luv Cheryl xxx

I just had my second miscarriage this past week and I know it's very hard. I hope 2008 brings all of us a miracle and a healthy pregnancy.
I hope u feel better
:hugs:

I understand your anger totally. I also feel "why me?" when I see heavily pregnant women. Last night I cried again, for no reason other than I felt an overwhelming sense of loss and longing for the embryo I never saw but had started to bond with. Take care, you're not alone.:hugs:

I am ok on a whole when it comes to seeing other babys - I get a little uncomfortable but nothing obvious. I'm pee'd at the MIL because she keeps telling me that there are women out there who lose a baby further in pregnancy and more developed - which I am well aware of - but my baby was fully developed in my heart - no one should have to lose a baby whether it be 4 weeks or new born - it's just not right.

It's helpful to be on here though! I am really grateful for the support!

It's so hard isn't it?

Not many people know about my miscarriage (well obviously you fellow Baby and Bumpers do - but you know what I mean). Those who do, like my mum and my DH's mum have been really supportive about it and have consoled me a lot. Two ladies at my work also know and they both told me that they have had miscarriages as well (one had recurrent ones and then went on to have a healthy baby). My mum also told me that three or four of her friends had miscarriages and then went on to have healthy babies - so there is a lot of hope out there in amongst the sadness.

My mum also told me something that I didn't know before. I was the first born in my family and my mum had a cyst growing in her womb when I was growing. She had to have an operation or else we both would have died. When she was coming round from the operation all she could say was, 'is my baby ok?' This was around week 17 and I could easily have come really, really early. I didn't come that early but I was still born 6 weeks premature. After me, my mum said that they had to wait a long time for my middle sister to be concieved. In fact, she thought that maybe after the cyst operation she thought that she couldn't have anymore. However, by the time she had made her doctor's appointment to discuss it, she thought she might already be pregnant! Along came my sister. She then got pregnant quite quickly with my youngest sister. So there you go! A lot of people have 'journeys' to get to their happy little bundles - even people you don't expect.

Good luck to everyone - I hope we all have happy, healthy little bundles of joy in 2008!

Oh Rach, I am so sorry you're going through this hun.

That was very wrong what your MIL said. I have never gone through a MC but I can only imagine the overwhelming sense of pain and loss. It doesn't matter how far along you are, it is a loss, maybe even worse for you given that your journey has been so long.

You know I am here for you whenever you need me. I wish I was closer and could do more, but I will do anything I can, even if it is just to listen and talk.

I believe that you will get through this...you can never get 'over' something like this, but you will get though this, and you have so much support here to help you in anyway we can.

Little Alicia is your little angel up above, you'll never forget her, she is a big part of you :hugs:

:hugs: _ Rach honey, I'm hoping you're feeling better.....
I'm so sorry for your loss..

How've you been feeling the last few days sweety?

I've been thinking of you as always :hugs:
xoxo

Ah, it's perfectly normal to be feeling like this, but all i can say is it does get easier, but don't be too hard on yourself it's ok to feel upset and have days when you feel down x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->