Too lazy for MyFitnessPal

sandilion

Reaction score
Anyone else here find it annoying having to log everything on there? I love what it does, but I am finding doing it every day annoying.

Are there any other sites that are quicker to use but do the same thing?

Really??
I find it so simple and quick, its had every single thing I've entered in and a few days ive eaten things I've already had so its been quicker that way.
I've used something similar before but it hardly had anything on it so was forever entering numbers after searching for the food.

Really? Oh I love it.
I'm doing slimming world but use mfp as my diary and to make me more aware of calories too soy even if i've gone crazy on syns... Sometimes the calories aren't too bad and I don't feel bad.
X

I just log as I go, so it only takes a second. If I am not at home I use my phone to log it so I don't forget anything

Honestly MFP is probably the quickest one as it remembers what you did at the same meal.

To make it easier, I just eat the same thing every day with the exception of dinner, I rotate the meats but always eat the same 1 cup brown rice, 1 tbsp coconut oil, and 2 cups steamed vegetables. That way I don't have to do too much work on it.

And you can also add quick calories, I often have something when I'm out and I just add the calorie amount direct from the menu

I love MyFitnessPal! I think it's really quick/easy to record, I just do it straight after a meal.
I think it's very handy if you're away from home too, you can just record on the go or look up the nutrition content of something.

If you have the app on your phone, you can use the bar code scanner and enter the amount. Only takes a few seconds.

Yeah I guess you guys are right.... i just need to get motivated again i think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->