• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Too many meds recently and a BFP?!

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
Hi girls just got my BFP this morning making me 4 weeks!!!! Eeeeeek ;)

Really worried though as was in hospital last week on a drip, pumped full of antibiotics and strong pain killers, should I call my doc to discuss?

It was probably before you even implanted, so it should be fine!!

I can't offer a lot of help as I'm in a similar situation but thought if share to try and reassure you.
One week ago today I went into hospital for a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy & dye test and found out a few days ago I'm pregnant (4w6d today) I had a drip and lots of painkillers but when I spoke to my doctor he didn't seem to think this was anything to worry about. Obviously I don't know that everything is ok with my baby but he didn't worry and told me not to either :)

yeah - you don't really share much with baby the first few weeks - I think until placenta starts kicking in at 6-8 weeks? Ask your doc but I think you'll be ok. My mom conceived my sister on strong round on antibiotics and she has some webbed toes but that's it ;) and obvi might not be related at all.

With my first pregnancy, i was absolutely pumped constantly full of painkillers and all sorts else, and everything was fine.
Talk to your GP ofc, but most probably, everythings okay.
Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->