Too Much Amniotic Fluid

happyfamily123

Expecting Baby #3
Reaction score
I just got back from my ultrasound, they have a sonographer at the doctor's office. I switched dr.'s last week and the new one likes to do one between 28-32 weeks. Well baby is still head up, darn it! But the tech mentioned that the doctor would talk to me because it appears that there is quite a bit of amniotic fluid.

I've been googling (aaahhh) and I guess its called polyamnios. Has anyone had this?

I guess it sometimes means earlier delivery, just looking for someone who's experienced this?

not personally but my aunt was told that she had 2 much flood and that they would 'try' and get her to 34 weeks! but she wetn 10 days overdue so i wouldnt worry about it to much hun!

hope they sort somethin 4 u

xx

**********sorry not flood i meant fluid***********

god i need 2 wake up lol

I have my appointment in twenty minutes so hopefully I find out more. I am just super nervous right now.

I have more fluid round baby, ive to go for glucose test on friday. Not to sure what happens after that hun x

I finally got done with the appointment. She said that my numbers are on the very high side of normal, so basically they are just going to keep an eye on it. She measured me and said I was measuring at 36, and that that could be due to the excess fluid. She also told me, he is measuring at the 66th percentile. And I'm having this pain on the upper right side that I've written about before so my lab results from that should be back soon but thats where baby's head is so that could be the reason.

So glad I switched doctors!

Im so pleased changing doctors has helped, have they said what will happen now?, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->