• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Too much for a DJ?

GypsyDancer

Mummy to Zach <3
Reaction score
OH and I have found a DJ company we like the look of..

The do an ultimate wedding package which was quoted for £950

It includes
*Set up on the day, before anybody gets to the venue.
*They send someone out to take photographs when you come out of the church so that they can be displayed on a screen in the evening
*They play music during the arrival drinks and through the wedding breakfast
*Include microphones for speeches
*They play games during the intervals to keep guests entertained/a quiz on the bride & groom ect
*Then for the evening, included in the price but not compulsory is
*DJ and light show
*4 Uplights, extra ones are charged at £15 each
*Karaoke
*Video screens which play music videos alongside the music
*Dance floor cam (whatever that is)
*Video Games console for kids
*Photobooth with 2 copies of each photo, one which guests keep, the other is put into a guestbook provided with a written message

But a grand is ALOT more than i was expecting to pay for a dj :dohh:

For what you get it's probably reasonable but you have to ask yourself if you really need, or even want, all that stuff. If you just want music a good playlist on your laptop and borrowed speakers is all you need.

For all of them things that's properly a good price but like Emy said do you want all of them things!

We are paying £275 for our DJ and we also have a photo booth which is £450 if that's any help to working things out :)

I agree with the others. For all that it is a great price (the photobooth alone usually costs hundreds!) but if its not in your budget then what would you have to sacrifice for it?

I think that's a GREAT price! Assuming you actually want all those things.

It's a brilliant price if you want all that stuff I'm paying £130 for disco karaoke and kids party games, starting back ground music and kids entertainment and kids karaoke at 5 and then 7 it's all the adults

Again, a good price if you want all that stuff. I personally wouldn't. I've paid £200 for my DJ :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->