Too much sleep???

Louise23

Happy mum of 3girls&a boy
Reaction score
Hey my daughter will be 4 inapril. She hasn't napped in a day since before she was 2. Sun mon and tues night she slept 7:30pm-7am. Which is normal but then yesterday she also slept 12:30-3:30pm and when I picked her up from school her teacher asked was she tired as she had kept nodding off at school. This isn't like her at all!! What should I do? She doesn't seem to be unwell or anything but over the last couple of weeks has moaned her legs hurt a couple of times.

I'm worried as this isn't at all like her!! Tia for reading/any advice :flower:

I'm not sure? She doesn't really eat so well Won't eat veg at all or red meat. Only chicken/fish. But she does eat oranges apples grapes and bananas. And cereal. The iron thing never crossed my mind which is strange as I suffer with anaemia. It's a very sudden thing though. She only just began sleeping more.

if she doesn't come down with something, I'd probably take her to the doctor just to check there isn't anything underlying like anemia as MF suggested. Alternatively it could just be all the excitement of christmas catching up with her!

Yeah she could just be really tired but docs always helps put mind at rest. My son gets like this a few days before he gets a bug x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->