Too soon to feel fluttering?

proxy bump

Reaction score
So im still fully unsure about how far along I am, either its about 11 weeks and some odd days or about around 12, my dating scans not until the 23.

But I swear I felt something this morning. When I woke up my left side felt slightly bruised so of course I was sitting there poking it when further down and more centered I felt a faint flutter. Now it wasnt gas, I know that for sure. But it may of just been a muscle spasm. But it was so light. Is it possible I may of felt baby?

When I went in for my first appointment the dr did a quick scan just to see development and babies feet are on my left and was super kicking around and being hyper. Another reason why my weeks along are unsure according to her.

Anyway,
Anyone else feel baby move this early while being a ftm?

I felt DS at 10 weeks, so yes it is possiable. I have a tilted uterus and my dr said that is why I felt it so early. It felt like little flicks in the same spot each time it happend which was mostly when I was sitting for awhile in the same spot.

So yes, you may have just felt the baby!

Dee

I felt my little one early on, too. Like butterflies. :)

I have a friend that couldn't feel either of her two pregnancies until late, when they really started kicking.

All depends on the person as to whether you can feel early or late. I am looking forward to feeling early again for this pregnancy. I'm only 6 weeks, but I can already feel my uterus being all weird and expanding, and the baby on the left side. So exciting!

It's very possible, nothing's impossible ;)

Congratulations :)

Im trying not to get too super excited. I havent felt anything since this morning but, woo!

I've felt random movements since late 9 weeks early 10 and my dr confirmed it could be baby so I'm not letting anyone tell me other wise :)
I felt a major rolling feeling last week and I laid still for like and hour after trying to feel it again but nothing. Our baby is definitely very active according to our 12 week scan :)

GL on your scan!

I starting feeling flutters at 9 weeks, with this baby, so it's possible!

I am 13+5 today and the past week I have been feeling lilke what another poster described as 'flicking' in my abdomen. It feels like there is a little goblin in there flicking my uterus from the inside hahaha :D
I have read most women don't feel anything until about 16 weeks along but I am dead sure this is the baby- I never have felt this before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->