Took another HPT...

2Pups4Kids

Reaction score
I've been lurking here for over a month and just started posting... because I'm pregnant! :) Got my BFP 2 weeks ago and couldn't be more excited! This was our first time TTC, and now that I'm pregnant, I'm being VERY cautious and doing my best to stay realistic. My sister-in-law had a MC after she had her first baby, and my brother-in-law's ex had multiple MC's before giving up...

My mom on the other hand had no problems with me or my sisters (twins), but I can't help but worry.

My first prenatal appointment is in December because all other dates were booked up, and I'm literally counting down the days til that first appointment! I can't wait to solidify the fact that there's a REAL BABY growing in there haha.

And I know I shouldn't have because it causes worry for nothing, but I took another HPT today and was happy to see the positive line appear DARK pink and show up way before the control line did.. so I'm guessing that's a good sign :)

We're going to wait until that first appointment to tell the rest of the family, so until then, you guys are such a great support and sounding board for everything I'm going through. So THANKS! Can't wait to have more news :happydance:

Congrats on your :bfp:
it's such a wonderful feeling, isn't it?
I still have my tests laying next to my bed and I look at them occasionally lol.

Congrats!! December is so far away! I hope the time passes quickly!

Thankfully I work in retail, so the Christmas season FLIES by. December will come soon enough! Thanks everyone! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->