Took Ruby....

xXhayleyXx

Happy mummy of 6 :)
Reaction score
swimming for the first time today and she absolutely loved it! :happydance::happydance:

Her first time ever and not one tear from her. Am so proud of her right now :cloud9:
We were in there a good hour too while her older sisters and her brother were in the big pool trying to drown my partner :rofl:
When i got her dried and changed i layed her on her float and a towel while i got changed myself and she fell fast asleep within minutes lol. Cant wait to take her again now :happydance::happydance:

aww thats awsome , I cant wait to take max swimming he goes nuts in the bath tub

Hope u have lots of fun when u go, it was ace today xx

:happydance: so glad she loved it, maddi falls asleep when she's getting changed too, its so wonderful taking them :cloud9: x

aww sounds like she had a great time im yet to take jack x

aww sounds like she had a great time im yet to take jack x

Def recommend it hunny it was such a fab morning. A little organisation needed taking all 4 of the kiddies but such fun. Hope u and Jack have great fun when u manage to take him. I reckon he'll love it!

need to pluck the courage to get a swimming cossie. x

need to pluck the courage to get a swimming cossie. x

I hated the first time i went swimming after having Ruby ( left her with nanny and took the others) felt so worried about what i looked like but to be honest once ur in there u wont care :hugs: xx

claire :hugs: honey i'm sure you look fab, i feel and look bloody awful every week we go to maddi's swimming lessons, but i don't care watching her face in the water is just wonderful. i must admit for some strange reason i always feel more comfortable going with james and maddi than when we go on our own to her lesson :shrug: x x x

Toby loves swimming too.

Glad you all enjoyed yourselves:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back