Toot Toot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkee12

Reaction score
Are they worth the money? I have a couple of little bits for Xmas but debating getting the bigger bits. Would you suggest the drivers or the animals and which sets do your LO's prefer? Thanks x

honestly LO has barely touched the garage!im gonna sell it

My son is 15months and he loves his toot toot garage. Typical boy who loves anything with wheels!!

Depends on the age. My lo has had his garage since 12 months but only now at nearly 2 is he starting to play with it.

I wanted to get DD2 the toot toot range but ive almost finished her now so might have to wait till her bday in march.

My older boys have decided that DS4 needs the animals on his Santa list. He will be 14 months at Christmas.

dS2 got the garage at 13months with some track, the airport and cars. He always loved the cars but is just recently, past 2/3 months getting into building up the track and enjoying the features of the garage and airport :) he plays with it a lot though so id say yes worth the money x

My DS loves them !!! Got him 3 different sets last year. And getting him a few more this year !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back