Tooth at 14 weeks?

Kimboowee

Complete
Reaction score
Hv said at 3 months baby normally start to dribble and chew their hands so thought nothing of him doing all the time but today and yesterday he's been whingy all day, not crying just moaning.

Wouldnt take his dummy so tried my finger and theres a small hard spike at the bottom, thought it was too soon for teeth?!

I think they can start teething at any age, some are even born with teeth (very rare). Alex is only 11 weeks and he has started drooling & putting his hands to his mouth all the time....

How exiting though, having teeth early :)

They teeth at any age, Tom was 3 months when he got his first tooth :)

Wow...

Cameron will be 8 weeks on Saturday, and for the last few days he's been drooling, and sticking his hands in his mouth! WTF? He hasn't been crying anymore than he usually does though.... I wonder???....

They can teeth at any age. Hannah is 12 weeks and has bein teething for a while now. Waiting for it to cut now atm can see the little top of the tooth. God help her she is like an anti christ lol thing is she is cutting the wrong tooth as the HV said. Instead of 2 bottom ones she is cutting the third on the bottom (sorry cant really explain) so alot of crying whingin and etc in this house lol
x

my son got hes 1st 2 at 14weeks but hes allways been an early teether got he adult back teeth 2month ago and they should only come throw at 7 hes just turnd 5

Hannah started teething at 3 months. She got 2 teeth a months for 4 months... now she's having a break!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->