Tooth No 3...

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
is finally here!! :happydance:

and i've been putting bongela on the wrong bit of gum :dohh:

thought her top teeth were on there way, still think there are :( but number 3 popped this afternoon - another cute bottom one - so now she has three on the bottom bless her!

think we're still in for more, and maddilynne's been coping well, i just hate seeing her in pain :cry:

come on other teeth! pop quickly! x

aww that's fabulous news!!!!! Lily's finally getting some more now too! Number 7 is poking through! I'm so checking those toothy pegs out on Sunday! hehe

omg! lily you nearly have a full set :happydance:

you can check em out sunday :D it's so funny now cos she's all odd with 3 on the bottom! x x

aaw cute! katie's been dead ratty today, i hope its teeth!

How strange i was just about to post that Maxs 3rd tooth has cut through this evening!! :happydance: (well ive just noticed it!!) He has been sooooo cranky for the past few days! I hope the rest of his teeth follow suit!! :)

xxx

Awww Poor We Mite.

Aaron Has Four On Top And Two On The Bottom

How strange i was just about to post that Maxs 3rd tooth has cut through this evening!! :happydance: (well ive just noticed it!!) He has been sooooo cranky for the past few days! I hope the rest of his teeth follow suit!! :)

xxx

:happydance: congratulations Max :D hope the others don't cause him too much bother x x

xxx

:happydance: congratulations Max :D hope the others don't cause him too much bother x x

Thank you :dance: Im sooo glad they are coming through quickly! Thats 3 now in 3 weeks!!

Do u find that the bonjela teething gel works, the calpol version really doesnt seem to ease much discomfort? :shrug:

Hope more of Maddis toothy pegs appear soon :hugs:

xxx

Yay go Maddi xx Dec is cutting tooth number 18, I cant wait until he is all done.

Awww :headspin:

Jack got teeth numbers 5 and 6 today x

Bless her! I desperately want Grace's 2 front ones to pop through. She loks funny with her bottom two and two fangs :dohh:

xxx

Thank you :dance: Im sooo glad they are coming through quickly! Thats 3 now in 3 weeks!!

Do u find that the bonjela teething gel works, the calpol version really doesnt seem to ease much discomfort? :shrug:

Hope more of Maddis toothy pegs appear soon :hugs:

xxx

thank you honey! i find the bongela works really well, haven't tried the calpol one, also use the ashton and parsons teething powder, thats fab
:hugs:

amy - where the tooth is? no i was expecting and putting bongela on ready for the top ones :dohh:

bexy - a little girl at swimming just has her fangs, i thought it was cute! it freaked her mum too :lol:

It is kind of cute... in a creepy way. She is my little vampire :)

:happydance: Well done Maddi!

Hebe has got the bottom 2 that have just cut through last week. She had 3 crabby afternoons and the powder definately helped her. Once they cut though, how long is it bfore they are fully out IYKWIM? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->