Tooth number 7..

S

Serene123

..is well on its way!! We have wimpering, we have finger chewing, we have masses of dribble!! It's horrible to see her in so much pain. The constant nursing, crying, sleeping is a nightmare but I am excited for more teeth. I wonder which will be next? More on the bottom? She has the top front 4 and the bottom 2 in the middle so far!

oo exciting! I know the order they're supposed to come in up to 6 teeth but no idea after that. Hope you'll keep us updated. We are waiting for tooth number 3 but my Mum seems convinced that he's getting 4 at once :saywhat:

Paige still only has 2...i'm jealous!! Hope it comes thru quick for her x

She got the first 4 in a week, to be honest I can't remember how long after the next 2 came, but it was REALLLLLLLY quick. I'm hoping these are quick too, I'm knackered!!

Erin has been teething for months and months and months but still no teeth!!!! I'm so jealous, can't wait till I see a tooth. xxx

Noah has had 4 teeth since the start of Nov, I wonder when he will have more, he is always chewing on things.

im jealous lol hope they will come soon hun so you can rest I know exactly how your feeling ..we're praying some teeth come soon too we have all the same effects as you right now

hope it comes quickly toria, we're just waiting on no 3, nasty little things x

7?! :shock:

Bless her... Sam still only has 4 :rofl:

Hope it comes through quickly x

bloody hell you'v got a super baby there shes developing so fast shes gunna be at college before shes 10 i think! :rofl: anyway joking aside can i ask what ones did she get after her two bottoms ones coz im sure charlies gunna get some more really soon all his gums all lumpy and white i just wonderd which ones were most likely to pop out next!?

Hi my little boy is 9 months old and still has no teeth. I can see 2 little white bits in his bottom gum and we have had weeks of broken sleep! Does anyone know how long it usually takes from now? He is really upset by it and its getting to me.

xx

Well I thought she was getting the vampire ones, but they're the ones next to the middle two top ones now they're through. She got the bottom 2, then the two two but not the middle ones the ones next to them, and then the ones in the middle at the top

Hi my little boy is 9 months old and still has no teeth. I can see 2 little white bits in his bottom gum and we have had weeks of broken sleep! Does anyone know how long it usually takes from now? He is really upset by it and its getting to me.

xx

we never really had any problems with charlies first two they just poped right out the rest seem to be causing us alot of trouble tho, i dont know how long it normaly takes for the little white bumps to become teeth but with charlie it was a few days i hope he gets them soon for you xx

ahah so it was two bottom the the two next to the space were the two tops ones should be (vampire ones!)? god u confused me :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->