Toothless!

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
Literally! Violet doesn't have a single tooth yet :wacko: worried she's gonna get a load through at once and we'll just have weeks of teething hell. Also, she's struggling to eat some things. Anyone else's 7 monther not have any?

Meeeeee :D
Bobby started teething really early so i thought he was going to have teeth young, how i was wrong hes nearly 7 months and still no teeth!!
He goes through really bad stages and everyone says 'ohh hes deffo getting on through now' pfft ive heard it a million times haha!!

Jessica is 9 months at got her first tooth through a week ago. This has very quickly been followed by her second.

Fran got her first around 7 months and the second less than 2 weeks later. Number 3 came through last week - but we have another 3 on the way!

When she started with the first one, she went right off finger foods - I think it hurt too much to bite bits off, but she would still eat bits I fed her because she could move it straight to the back of her mouth and chew.

Thanks for this, I was coming on here to start the same thread! Isobel is 7.5 months and still no teeth. We've had what I think has been teething symptoms now and again since 4 months but never very severe, sometimes I think I'm imagining dribble or slightly red cheeks just because she's cranky and she surely must be due a tooth lol!

My friends little boy is a week older and has had months of bright bright red cheeks and a river of drool like the Nile! Poor little thing!

Elise is still toothless at 11 months! I wouldn't worry about it, they'll come soon enough, and hopefully get it all over with in one go!

Daniel got his first tooth at 15 months!!
Actually, he got 3 in one day, then his fourth a week later - all on the top!
at nearly 17 months, he has just started on his first bottom tooth coming through!

None here yet... Not that I mind as breastfeeding lol

omar had his 1st tooth 1 week after his birthday.

6 months here and no sign of teeth yet, lol Our doc said he had really thick gums so we will have to see what happens.

My LO has no teeth, but is common for babies not to have teeth at 12 months. My LO definately has one on the way, as can feel it, just waiting for it to surface now xx

8 mOntgs here and no signs of any teeth!! Apparently the later they appear the stronger the teeth are so don't worry it's good!!

Joshua didn't get his 1st tooth until way after 1 year old, he then proceeded to get a mouthful within a couple of weeks.

First finally cut at the weekend there! I could see it and its neighbour there for the last two months but nothing appeared until now.

ETA Weird - where is my signature?! Does it vanish if you use the mobile site? My LO is a week off 8 months.

Teddy got his first top two teeth about three weeks ago, followed by his bottom two in quick succession. it's not been fun.

My 9 month old is still toothless... although I do see a little swelling on the gums, and she keeps flicking her tounge out (my DS did this when he got his set).

My DD1 didn't have any teeth until 10.5 months. She didn't start teething until 8 months x

No teeth here either! Amelia is 7 months on the 21st. Me eldest, got his first at 8 months and then they all started coming through but 2 at a time. He is almost 3 now, and only cut 3 of his molars not that long ago! I was a late teether though, so maybe runs in the family?

I had to have milk teeth removed at age 13!!

First finally cut at the weekend there! I could see it and its neighbour there for the last two months but nothing appeared until now.

ETA Weird - where is my signature?! Does it vanish if you use the mobile site? My LO is a week off 8 months.

You're ticker isn't visable on the desktop site either?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->