top and tail bowl?

nickynora

1 fab 4yr old & 1 angel x
Reaction score
Well really I just wanna know what other people think, are they worth it?

I had one for my son, but I only used it at the hospital (it was on a list from hospital of things to take!)

These days do people actually use them? Or should I just take wipes to hospital?

Thanks ladies x

I used mine a lot during the first few months as it was so much easier then a baby bath.
I didn't hardly use wet wipes on him at all for about 4 months as its better not to for their skin.

We were given one so I plan to give it a go, seems quite convenient. But I'm not sure I would have bought one new.

We didn't get one, just have a little baby bath & cotton wool to use instead of wipes to begin with.

What I loved about it was you could easily sit on the sofa having a cuddle and keeping them warmer while giving them a wipe down and safely keep bum and face water separate, those wet wipes can be a bit chilly :)

We didn't use one. We just used the extra sensitive wipes. Each to their own though!

i didnt buy one with my first.

but i have one for this one, just for like morning wipe overs. especially when my son used to dribble most of his milk down his neck itll be useful to keep them smelling fresh during the day before bathtime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->