Top IVF Clinics In USA By Live Birth Rate, Age, State

I cannot get over the price differences depending on what country your in, its crazy

I would have jumped on it much sooner if we had a plan like you are getting. I have been quoted from $20-$30k, lol. When I made the comment about deciding between IVF and DD's college education, the price is why. :wacko:

I honestly didn't realize the price difference...alot of the US ladies have insurance which TBH I have no clue about. In Canada our healthcare was covered and same here in Australia so I've always found the US healthcare a bit of a mystery with insurance coverage etc. $20-$30K is highway robbery..how can it be so cheap in one country and so expensive in another? Not right

I cannot get over the price differences depending on what country your in, its crazy

I would have jumped on it much sooner if we had a plan like you are getting. I have been quoted from $20-$30k, lol. When I made the comment about deciding between IVF and DD's college education, the price is why. :wacko:

I honestly didn't realize the price difference...alot of the US ladies have insurance which TBH I have no clue about. In Canada our healthcare was covered and same here in Australia so I've always found the US healthcare a bit of a mystery with insurance coverage etc. $20-$30K is highway robbery..how can it be so cheap in one country and so expensive in another? Not right

I have insurance, but it only covers investigation for fertility treatments and some meds; IUI/IVF are completely out-of-pocket expenses. This is not unusual for a health policy here! :growlmad:

@Indigo Thanks for posting the links to our sites. It's great to hear that some of you find them useful. If you have any questions or comments, please let me know!

@ready The success rate data on our site comes from SART. If your clinic isn't listed that means that they don't report to SART. While submission *is* voluntary the vast majority of clinics opt in to this system.

By federal law, all clinics are required to report to the CDC. You should be able to find the live birth rate for your clinic on their site. Unfortunately this site is not letting me post links but if you Google "CDC IVF Success Rates" it should be the first result.

If your clinic doesn't report to the CDC then you should definitely ask them why they don't comply with the 1992 Fertility Clinic Success Rates Certification Act.

Thanks fsr...i am finding your sites quite useful....Well done!

I am wondering when the 2010 data will be available and how much the ivf success rates and the clinic rankings vary from year to year?

It doesn't really matter if my clinic reports or not.
It's literally the ONLY clinic that my insurance covers.
So. . . reports or not, I'm going with it and hoping for the best.

I'm glad yoru insurance at least offers some coverage for you. We get reimbursed for things like ultrasounds and minor blood tests but anything else is out of pocket. So expensive but so worth it!

My estimated cost if I do out of country 19,000, in country is 17,000, and they recommend I will need more than one cycle.. haha.. NEVER!

My estimated cost if I do out of country 19,000, in country is 17,000, and they recommend I will need more than one cycle.. haha.. NEVER!

Do you mind if I ask, why never?:flower:

dachund, because I will never have the kind of money.. Otherwise I would be glad to do it!

You got a ++ opk? what is up with that? did you do an HPT?

I wasn't sure if it was $ or IVF in general.:hugs:

HPT was negative. I am hoping the temp drop I had today means AF is OTW; I would have liked the drop to be below coverline, but at this point, I'll take anything, lol.

If I had to, I would pay as much as $12,000 for IVF, but that is a maximum. And for that price there better be a money guarantee program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->