Top tooth first?

S

Serene123

Caitlyn is teething so bad tonight. The only thing stopping her from screaming and sobbing is my boob and some bum tapping. I decided to look in her mouth to see what's going on and I can litterally see her top left tooth about to break through. I thought they got the bottom ones first?!

It's normally the bottom teeth, then the top, but each baby is so different. Felicity has her first 4 teeth coming through at once (top and bottom). As you can imagine, life is pretty stressy at the moment!!

Hope Caitlyn feels better soon.

Cx

PS Caitlyn was on my name list, too. It's such a fab name!

My cousin got his first tooth on top too lol its a bummer cause it hurts even more then the bottom ones ..question how can you tell its tooth ?? Ive been looking in maxs mouth non stop as hes teething badly but see nothing

She has been teething for 2 months now but it has gotten so bad tonight and the lump is now very, very white..

My cousin got his first tooth on top too lol its a bummer cause it hurts even more then the bottom ones ..question how can you tell its tooth ?? Ive been looking in maxs mouth non stop as hes teething badly but see nothing

You wont be able to tell, usually, until right before they cut through.
I could see Colton's under the skin (couldn't feel them though) about 2-3 days before it cut though.
You can even see it start to cut the skin if you look closely, you can see all the little ridges come through. It's really neat to check a few times a day and literally see it cut through bit by bit. Although, I imagine it's not to neat for them! :baby:

Hope she starts to feel better now that some of the pain will be gone!

Colton got his bottom two, then his top two I-teeth, then his top two front teeth.
I think his bottom two (beside the bottom front ones.. lol, sorry if thats confusing) are on their way!

Yea it can happen , not all the time they get there two bottom teeth!

callums first tooth was a top tooth!!

Jack has two huge lumps on his gums at the top :D So I guess it's just different baby to baby

Ryan now has 5 on top and none on the bottom. I wouldn't worry about what order they come through. :) x

Faith cross-cut when she cut her teeth. If I remember rightly (as we're talking 3 years ago now) she cut her bottom teeth then her top eye teeth came through (she looked like a vampire!) and then her top front teeth. Nothing grew in order! x

Faith cross-cut when she cut her teeth. If I remember rightly (as we're talking 3 years ago now) she cut her bottom teeth then her top eye teeth came through (she looked like a vampire!) and then her top front teeth. Nothing grew in order! x

This is EXACTLY what Colton did! :)

Its different for every baby, Jas has her 2 bottom teeth and has 1 coming through on the top

Seths tooth looks about 4 back on the top, I can also see a couple of lumps about four back on the bottom. He's not a happy boy at the moment :(

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"