Topping up gas meter???

M

MyFirstNoodle

Me and OH are being stubborn. Neither of us want to go shop to top up the gas as we have run out. I'm sitting down relaxing with a glass of wine and he's "too tired" basically we are in lazy mode and its freezing outside!!! I don't drive but he does.

He says you can top up online....I don't think you can. Anyone know? I searched online can't see anything :shrug:

My friend does, but she had to register for it first and they sent her the equipment she needs to do it cos she has to put her card into a reader thing :shrug:

Eugh i HATE having to top up :rofl:

I dont think you can do it online because you have to swipe the card :wacko: there are no numbers on my card so i don't think you'd be able to do anything with it.. i wish though!

Thanks girlies! I bribed Liam to go and he did :muaha:

Will find out if I can top-up online for the future though...will be handy! Will let you know Sarah0108 if you can :haha:

Ah whenever we run out we have a nightmare getting the meter to work. When it runs out completely x

yeah our meters a pain in the bum too when it completely runs out. you have to hold this button for that long, then reset the meter blah blah!

thats why i have our meter, always runs out at the wrong time!

could u not just have used emergency would av been enough till tomoz :) we dont have top up meters any more for that exact reason lol it used to drive me mad going out to top up we just do monthly fixed rate direct debit now

Thanks girls. Liam had already put on the emergency the day before and never told me..thats why he had to go and top it up when it ran out lol x

Yeah you can top up online but only with British Gas, I used to do it until I changed to Eon

we top up online but you have to have the equipment they send you first! but once its done its so much easier!!! x

you can top up online with bg? howww!?! never knew that! i hate running out i always use bribary to get my OH to go to shop :p x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->