Topshop Jeans

elm

Mama
Reaction score
I'm looking at maternity jeans on the internet (my only pair have got a little hole in where a hole is very noticeable.... ). Was just wondering if anyone knows if Topshop jeans are smaller than other makes? I'm a size 12/14 at the moment depending on the make, I've got some Next size 16 trousers that are too big but they're not maternity..

Just wondering if I should go for a size 16 in Topshop maternity jeans? I'm looking on ebay so can't send them back if they're wrong.

Thanks x

Heya hun

Haven't got a clue on the TopShop jeans but thought i'd recommend New Look maternity jeans to you. My pair were only £12 & are so so nice. I was a size 14 before I fell pregnant & the size 14 maternity fits me nicely. I haven't had to get a size bigger :)

yeh I think new look too!! :):) They have loads of choices.... apart from long length :hissy:

dorothy perkins have nice jeans too :)

we dont have a maternity range at our topshop :(

I got some from dorothy perkins the other week and they are great!!
I haven't got any topshop maternity jeans but I did have to get a size bigger in their ordinary trousers if that helps!!

I was going to say i find new look ones best too!!

I got a pair of white skinny jeans for a tenner!! bargain!!

Im normally a size 8/10 bottom half and i got the size 8 jeans from new look and they fit a treat!!

I'm looking at maternity jeans on the internet (my only pair have got a little hole in where a hole is very noticeable.... ). Was just wondering if anyone knows if Topshop jeans are smaller than other makes? I'm a size 12/14 at the moment depending on the make, I've got some Next size 16 trousers that are too big but they're not maternity..

Just wondering if I should go for a size 16 in Topshop maternity jeans? I'm looking on ebay so can't send them back if they're wrong.

Thanks x

Think the size 16 in topshop would be too big for you if your a 12/14 just now. I've got a pair of maternity jeans from them in a 12 that fit fine (was a 12 before in normal topshop jeans)

I got some jet black maternity jeans from Red Herring in Debenhams this week, they are really comfy and look 'normal', bought size 10 my normal size and they fit fine, in fact they are quite roomy, but I have a long way to go yet! I wanted to get some topshop ones but none of my local stores stock them so I would have to mail order them and I worry the sizing will be wrong, can't be bothered with sending things back!

Thanks everyone. I'm definatley going to investigate New Look, the last one I went in after bump bands didn't have a maternity bit. I'll try and be patient and try some on in Topshop before buying them on ebay - if not I'll go for the size 16 xxx

Maternity stuff is always sized to fit you as that size before if that makes sense so always stay to your normal size.

The new look ones I have too didn't realise they were so popular? Hula I think they are!
Only thing I dont like is they keep falling down on me!

New look are great ...
I have some maternity combats and Jeans from there , Real trendy and Got my normal size 10 wich expands as bump does . x .

i got some new look white jeans and they only just fit me now, and i have to have them under my little tiny bump haha, im dreading when im way bigger...got size 8, was size 6 before i got preg so dunno why they dont work on me :S

hey i think its best to buy just the size you were before you were pregnant,....i ordered a pair of noppies istanbul maternity jeans from the net. They were 55 quid ( not a great steal) but they last the whole of your pregnancy as they stretch with your size....they are soooo comfortable. I would recommend them to anyone....good luck tho finding your jeans hehe xx

I also like the new look jeans-i have to wear the belt so they dont fall down mind! and undo the belt if im sitting down for long, as it can dig in!

My linen trousers from Dorothy perkins are getting too tight under my bump now-even though they have the elastic part at back to stretch. But they were loose to begin with, i didnt know they wouldnt stretch enough.

keely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"