Torn between two names!

BethHx

expecting #2
Reaction score
Really struggling! One day I love Phoebe the next I love Eliza. We've asked family and they all love both names. Many of my friends dislike Eliza which does put me off slightly as I want to get good reactions when I say my babies name. So ...

Phoebe Eliza Lily S.
Or
Eliza May Lily S.

All names are family names so not worried about popularity etc. which do you prefer?c

I like phoebe Eliza Lilly as I'm not a fan of May as a middle name as lots of people just use it as a filler/extension for no reason. I know it's a family name for you & I like using family names & phoebe & Eliza are both beautiful, so either would be great! But if I had to choose that would be my vhoice :)
Xxx

Obvs you know I LOVE Phoebe, I think Phoebe Eliza Lily sounds just beautiful. :) x

I like phoebe more. But try calling her that for a week or so and see how you feel then. I always feel different about a name once its being said out loud.

I like both names! I've always liked phoebe but Eliza is cute x

Eliza was on our list, but I think I prefer Phoebe, dh hates it though

Personally not a huge fan of the name Phoebe - reminds me of the Friends character lol. Its an ok name though, I just prefer Eliza.

I like Eliza may more I think is sounds cute.
This shocks me as phoebe was my girls name choice so I would have thought I would have liked that more

I love Eliza, it's on my list but DH doesn't like it x

Thankyou:) you're due the day after me. Are you staying team yellow?xxx

I really like both and they both go well with your dd's name but i'm leaning towards Eliza :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->