Torn

On any given day what ISNT a 2year old furious about LOL go with what feels right

This is so true, today she was furious that I cut her roast potato.. 😕 lol

How about AdaMay? or Adamay? I really like the sound of that with Elizabeth for the middle name.

I like Ada May Allonby and would choose that even though Elizabeth is one of my all time favourite girls names.

Nellie May!

Nellie Elizabeth

As she gets older some may call her Nel, that would be cute and chic!

.. What about Elle? Ellie for short? You'd have an Ollie and an Ellie :)

Elle Elizabeth Allonby - cute!

I think Nellie flows with your last name just fine - if you can't imagine calling her anything else, then don't! :)

If you like the name Nellie, then you should just use Nellie! :D
I wouldn't worry about it being too "nickname-y". If that's what you would call her anyway, I don't see the need for a more formal name. Besides, with this new generation of children, sooooo many have names which are cutie nicknamey names- and when they all grow up, it will be considered a normal adult name, because all of the other adults will have the similar names. Hopefully my ramble makes sense :haha:

I like Ada-May Elizabeth

Or Ellen Elizabeth, I dont think Ellen Allonby is to much of a mouthful I actually think it sounds really nice together :flower:

How about Nella - Nellie as a nickname! Nella May Allonby is beautiful!

As for your two original choices - I much prefer Ada (Adeline has been a favourite name of mine for years, so can imagine Ada as a lovely nickname choice - Adeline Elizabeth Allonby is also very beautiful!)

I like both but with your children I prefer Ada. I think May feels a little close to Amy because it's the same letters just rearranged. Doesn't matter too much but if I was in your place it would bug me lol

I do like both though so you can't go wrong x

I like Ada. I also like how it sounds with Elizabeth. When I read may Elizabeth I feel like I'm reading a question LOL

We let our oldest daughter pick the middle name of our youngest daughter too. She picked Rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->