Total TMI, I'm having a hard time cleaning down there! Advice?!

lcmorla

Reaction score
Any secrets you'd like to share?!

TMI but I feel like I'm beginning to smell because I can't clean all the crevices and stuff I was once able to see. It's pretty gross.

:cry::cry::cry:

Are you showering? Perhaps it would be better if you had a bath and were able to sit down and clean that way? x

I use to squat for that area! to clean, shave, etc. Also had a full length body mirror, helped a TON! Do you get regular bacterial infection screenings? I had a funny smell when I was ALMOST due and it was yeast and vaginitis! Good luck dear <3

I think with all the hormones, increased blood flow, extra discharge ect that I smell different. Not bad, just different. My oh is painfully honest and I've asked him loads of times. He says I'm just going crazy lol. I've put it down to my increased sense of smell. I have a little cup in my bathroom now and just fill up with warm water every time use he toilet and pour over myself after I've wiped. I admit I'm a bit ocd about it though!

Schick intuition. Shaves and soaps. 2 birds, 1 stone works great for me! May not do the best shave job ever but there's no 70s bush here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->