totally confused about cm and opks!

MamaHam

Reaction score
Ok so I'm on my first cycle ttc after my son (4.5months) doc told me to start now as I have PCOS and I'm ovulating regularly now... anyways I'm new to opks I usually cm and cp check along with temping (which its nearly imposible to temp with a LO ) but I got a clear positive on the opk but my cm is watery/creamy...now I've only had ewcm a handful of times in my life ... is this type of cm ok? Yesterday it was lotiony...today its watery/creamy....

I've heard that not everyone does get ewcm, but so long as the cm has some type of wet quality to it that should be fine. I suppose u could always try something like preseed if u think that cud help.

Well did get a positive opk 2 days ago... and an 2 days into the dreaded tww... with tons of thick white cm...so idk... lol

After a positive opk it will take between 12-72 hours to ovulate but the average time after one is 36 hours which is 3 days so you could ovulate somewhen today if you still have a lot of cm :)

After a positive opk it will take between 12-72 hours to ovulate but the average time after one is 36 hours which is 3 days so you could ovulate somewhen today if you still have a lot of cm :)

Right after the positive I did have more cm... and by the next day my cervix was already closing..now completely closed and almost so high I can't reach it...and cm is crazy copious white... and I'm awfully crampy...

Right after the positive I did have more cm... and by the next day my cervix was already closing..now completely closed and almost so high I can't reach it...and cm is crazy copious white... and I'm awfully crampy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->