Totally confused about dates and symptoms!

BabyCurious

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm very new to all of this and to the site but I really needed to ask someone about this stuff and I didn't know who else or where else to turn.
So basically I've always been very irregular and while I was on the pill my irregular periods got worse so I talked to my boyfriend and we decided that I would come off the pill for a few months so I could sort my body out and whatever happened, happened.
I stopped the pill on August 28th, which I counted as day 1. In a normal 28 day cycle I should have come on September 24th, but AF only arrived October 2nd, on day 36, which was now day 1.
I kept thinking about my cycle as an average 28 day so I should have come on on the 29th (going from counting 28 days on my calender using the 2nd as day 1, but please tell me if any of this is wrong) but this time AF arrived 5 days later on the 3rd November, day 33.
This has made me unsure of when I am due on, on a 28 day cycle it would have been on the 30th November but I've gone past the 28 days in previous cycles and I haven't come on yet. I am now on day 32 but I've had absolutely no period signs. My last two periods I have had pains and extremely sore breasts and nipples from about day 21, yet this month I haven't had any pains except one cramp (literally just one) that lasted about ten minutes around day 20 that hurt more on my right side, but now my breasts feel normal, I'm not bloated and I've had no other period pains.

I am so confused, I'm not sure when I should be due on, so I've just sort of narrowed it down to sometime this week and the lack of period signs has me even more confused.
If anyone has had anything like this before or could give me some advice about all of this I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks for reading.

Your periods are regular if they are between 21 to 35 day cycles. I would wait a few more days and then take a pregnancy test. It's hard to tell with an irregular period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->