Totally Gobsmacked!

Sooz

Paige & Mason's Mum!
Reaction score
Hi all :wave:

DH and I only started TTC this month and went straight off of Microgynon after 7 years. I worked out I ovulated through OPK's & charting but wasn't really expecting much, especially as I came down with a virus.

I tested a day early with FMU on a 25miu IC and was so convinced I wasn't duffed that when nothing appeared after 30 seconds I went back to bed. Looked at the test 30 minutes later and there was a damned line!

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=118619&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1285138242

Woke DH up by declaring 'Oh F**k' rather loudly and then had to explain my naughty early testing. Spent a while analysing the test and decided it was very clear and pink but still didn't quite believe it.

Did a 10miu Superdrug test with SMU a couple of hours later and got this within 30 seconds:

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=118820&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1285177692

My EDD is 4th of June and I am hoping that my little one holds on in there. Still cannot get my head around things though, even when I started to throw up this morning. :haha: Congratulations to all those with their :bfp: and :dust: to those trying for theirs. :flower:

congrats hun - u must be thrilled xx

You so deserve this Sooz, congratulations again :flower::yellow:

Thank you ladies.
I forgot to say I am about 11dpo.

Wow, congrats Sooz! You must be over the moon! what DPO did you take the test? I am currently at 6DPO, I guess I have to wait another while before I test.

11 dpo by my count and 12 dpo by FF's. Good luck! :hugs:

Congrats hun :hugs: Hope you have a h&h 9 months
xx

OMG! sooz!!!!!!!!!! congrats :) so pleased for you hunny xxx

no in here on BFP announcements...posted in wrong bit :(

awww nooo...boo to the witch but plenty of :dust: to you for this month!!! :)

Awww thanks and loads of :dust::dust: to you too, im going to have a look now at your test :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->