totally OT but i lost one of my bunnies today...sniff sniff :(

hondagirl

Reaction score
Well, we were having a lovely christmas until i discovered one of my lovely big giant rabbits had died in the night. I think it must be my hormones but Im pretty gutted. She had a buddy with her and they would spend hours grooming eachother and even lay across eachother at night, now there is only one left :( she looks so sad.... r.i.p big whitey.xxx

Oh I'm so sorry :( what a horrible thing to happen on Christmas. I don't think it's just hormones. I have a bunny too, I know I'd be devastated if anything happened to her.

Oooow that's so sad- im sorry :(. I have a house rabbit and i would be distraught if anything happened to her!

:( Aww hun thats so sad. I lost my bunny (my one and only, I never could replace him though I tried :cry: ) on 27th December 4 years ago. I'll never forget that day, it broke my heart :( :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your bunny, I've been so worried about mine in this cold weather, some of them are getting on a bit now. :hugs:

:cry::cry:
Oh no, I'm so sorry. I'm not surprised you were upset, it's upset me just reading your post. RIP BIG bunny :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->