Totally OT - share your foundation

i use mac liquid but it's best applied with brushes (i use 2) so probably isn't what you're looking for.

however i could never use any other foundation other than mac now - i've tried pretty much everything and aways found them to be the best, huge range of shades, and so good on your skin. i'd pop into a shop if you can and ask them to choose one for you - they have loads of different kinds. i am always complimented on my skin!

Thanks hon, I've not tried the liquid one before, I've tried the studio fix before and I found this to dry and cakey. Maybe I was doing something wrong.

I can't buy Mac locally, so maybe when I'm next in London (closest place to find mac) I will get them to give me a makeover. x

i used to use max factor and loved it, then found a brand called prescriptives, fell in love with their stuff and they shut the brand in the UK! ahhhrrr! Ah well, max factor is still fab.
x

I used to always use max factor, loved it. I felt my skin kind of got used to it though, so haven't used it for a few years now. Maybe its time to give it a try again. xx

first I use No7 green colour calming foundation / base coat thingy, I have lovely (not) rosy cheeks so I like to dull them down a bit (just make sure no jawline marks or green eyebrows)
then I use maybelline wonder finish foundation, it is oil free, goes on really well, shake to activate (has a roller ball in it) and dries like a powder so no shiny patches...

Oooh, I like the sound of this one too. x

Bare Minerals. You can get it from selfridges and it's brill. Cleared up my once-horrific skin a treat

Hey hon,

This is the one I was using (before I was pregnant) and for some reason its now sliding off my skin - bl**dy hormoes - lol!

I've still got quite a lot left so I will try it again, but think I need something else, while my skin is playing up.
x

Try Lancome Teint Idole silky matt, its for oily skin so is oil free, matt and will stay in place with no shine x

Try Lancome Teint Idole silky matt, its for oily skin so is oil free, matt and will stay in place with no shine x

Thanks hon, I think this is one of the ones I have already. I went off it for a little while, but have just rediscovered it, it is fab. Xx

I use Maybelline Liquid but want to try Mac now because im bored of a rubbish foundation now lol x

I use Revlon ColorStay. It stays on all day and gives a good coverage, its liquid though so probably not good for on the go xx

i love maxfactor colour adapt in natural

I use estee lauder doublewear foundation, i love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back